The coolest guy on the planet

The coolest guy on the planet title is up for grabs and Andy Henry is the name I aim to get there. SEO Experiment or waste of time - you decide. Getting Andy Henry and "the coolest guy on the planet" associated is the aim.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Friday, August 05, 2005

The Coolest Guy On The Planet

"The coolest guy on the planet"

Andy Henry - In Google spot number 1 for "The coolest guy on the planet"?

SEO Experiment or waste of time, you decide.

Some fellow marketers decided to go for that spot, and I've joined-in.

My plan (difficult as it may be) is to get my site at:
www.The-coolest-guy-on-the-planet.info to come up number one in Google
for the term "The coolest guy on the planet".

And this is where it starts - this blog, my name (Andy Henry) and the search term "The coolest guy on the planet".

If you want to help - please DO.

All you need to do is link to http://www.The-coolest-guy-on-the-planet.info with a link containing the text "The coolest guy on the planet".

Like this:

"The coolest guy on the
planet"



Andy Henry