The coolest guy on the planet

The coolest guy on the planet title is up for grabs and Andy Henry is the name I aim to get there. SEO Experiment or waste of time - you decide. Getting Andy Henry and "the coolest guy on the planet" associated is the aim.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The coolest guy on the planet - or fattest?

The coolest guy on the planet doesn't bring to mind a fatty does it, so after finally deciding that my health and weight situation IS more important than my online business, I'm going to use this blog as a diary for my new food and exercise regime.

I've just joined a gym with a swimming pool, so I'll be aiming to lose weight and improve my fitness before your very eyes, while holding myself accountable by virtue of the fact that this blog is where I'm responsible for charting my efforts and progress.

So, the coolest guy in the world will also be a health and fit guy too :)

Stay tuned for my initial starting statistics........

Andy Henry - The Coolest Guy On The Planet
The Coolest Guy On The Planet