The coolest guy on the planet

The coolest guy on the planet title is up for grabs and Andy Henry is the name I aim to get there. SEO Experiment or waste of time - you decide. Getting Andy Henry and "the coolest guy on the planet" associated is the aim.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Coolest Guy On The Planet - Update

The coolest guy on the planet race is getting interesting as when I last checked, I was number 1 on MSN for the term :)

This update is the start of my weight loss diary, which I'll be updating daily.

Last night was band practice night (www.effigy-uk.com), so I had a decent workout getting ready for this weekends gig, which is an outdoor private event.
Consequently, I was really tired this morning and didn't go to the gym - which was lucky as I got a call from the gym saying that I needed to go for an induction (so they can show me how to use all of their equipment - it's compulsory) before I can start going properly.

So this evening I'm getting-on with planning my life and several of my Internet Marketing projects.

My biggest current dilema regarding the Internet Marketing projects has been working out how to provide more products and information to as many people as possible.

Currently, 2 friends and I offer a wide variety of things from personal coaching to free software from a membership site at www.nicheservicestation.com

I'd like to get several low-cost membership sites up and running in order to provide lots more people with the essential information and tools that they need to make money online, so I'm working on that.

The coolest guy on the planet game is just for a bit of fun, and also to show you just how little work you actually need to do to be found on the major search engines, the key is to keep adding content.

Ok, back to my weight-loss regime.

I currently weigh................. wait for it.........drum roll..........

20 Stone (that's 280 pounds to my US friends)

Now, that is a LOT.

Considering that 5 years ago I weighed in at 14 Stone (196 pounds), I've been piling it on since then almost non-stop.

The problem has been that I spend a lot of time on the computer and not much time doing any exercise. It's really a recipe for disaster.

So - from now on, you are going to see that weight drop before your very eyes (well, if you keep reading this blog anyway).

I had an apple for breakfast, but then went to Pizzahut for lunch (I know, I know, but I'd planned it previously) and had 2 (low fat) cheese and pickle rolls for my evening meal.

I didn't really do any exercise today, but after tommorow evenings induction to the gym, that's all going to change (they have a swimming pool).

So, the coolest guy on the planet has a bit of a mission to get rid of that weight (My target is to lose 6 Stone (84 pounds) over the next 6 months).

But I'm holding myself publicly accountable to you - here.

If I think you can stomache it, I might even put photos of my belly as it reduces in size :)

That's it for now.

Andy 'the coolest guy on the planet' Henry