The coolest guy on the planet

The coolest guy on the planet title is up for grabs and Andy Henry is the name I aim to get there. SEO Experiment or waste of time - you decide. Getting Andy Henry and "the coolest guy on the planet" associated is the aim.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Thursday, August 11, 2005

The coolest guy on the planet - update

The coolest guy on the planet experiment is still going strong.

I'll update the stats later today.

I've now had my induction at the gym (last night) and will be going for some proper excercise and a swim tonight - bring on the weight loss.

I've eaten well today, 1 apple & 1 cup of orange juice for breakfast, An apple and a fruit drink mid-morning, a baked potato with Tuna and an apple for lunch.

After reading about healthy eating (I never bothered before), it turns out that my previous habit of eating 2 or 3 big meals a day was actually part of the problem too, so from now on I'll be eating 5 or 6 small things a day with most of them being 'snack' fuit/veg/seeds/drinks and 2 main meals of healthy (fish/chicken etc.) smaller portions that previously eaten (as much as I could).

The coolest guy on the planet blog now has the SEO experiment, the exercise plan (I have a consultation with my fitness instructor next week),and my healthy eating plan going on.

It's going to be good to look back on this in a few months a see how I managed to lose lots of weight.

Hopefully it'll prove useful to others too.


Andy ( The coolest guy on the planet ) Henry