The coolest guy on the planet

The coolest guy on the planet title is up for grabs and Andy Henry is the name I aim to get there. SEO Experiment or waste of time - you decide. Getting Andy Henry and "the coolest guy on the planet" associated is the aim.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Thursday, August 11, 2005

"The coolest guy on the planet" Update

The coolest guy on the planet experiment continues...

Ok,

I've just checked and here's the current situation:

MSN - I'm number 1 (sweet)
Yahoo - I'm number 6 (nice)
Google - Nowhere (Google heavily focus on links - so if you feel like helping, please link to this blog with the link text "The coolest guy on the planet" - thanks)

Thanks to anyone that's done something to help get this blog links, you know who you are.

Health update - I've been good today :)

I went to the gym and had a nice long swim to get me back into exercising, I'll be going in the mornings too from now on.

Shopping for food has become an obsession now. Not in the way that it used to be (fill the trolley with currys and ready-meals), but the daily shop for fresh fruit and veg, and my new focus on fish and chicken.

I'm going to have to learn a new cooking style that creatively uses all of the things I should be eating.

No half-way measures, I'm really going for it.


Andy "the coolest guy on the planet" Henry