The coolest guy on the planet

The coolest guy on the planet title is up for grabs and Andy Henry is the name I aim to get there. SEO Experiment or waste of time - you decide. Getting Andy Henry and "the coolest guy on the planet" associated is the aim.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The coolest guy on the planet - update

The coolest guy on the planet experiment is still going well.

This blog is still firmly number 1 on MSN, number 7 on Yahoo, and not yet appearing in Google.

The scales at my new gym were lying to me tonight and indicated that I'd lost 1/2 a stone (6 Kg). I haven't been able to confirm this on any other scales yet but I don't believe it.

Although I have been VERY good with my new eating habits and have gone from eggs on toast for breakfast to an apple, and I've been eating fish or chicken for my evening meals, I've only been to the gym twice and Saturday night I had some Chilli after the gig my band played, and today I went to Pizza Hut for lunch (it was one of those days where you just need to go out and have pizza).
I did work harder at the gym tonight to make up for it though.

I have my one-to-one consultation with my personal trainer at the gym at 7am next Monday, where they'll test me out and outline a diet and exercise plan designed to burn-off my fat. (which is nice).

I've been doing some thinking today and started the wheels in motion for the creation of a new ebook with contributions from several other people, so keep your peepers peeled for that soon.

Andy "the coolest guy on the planet" Henry