The coolest guy on the planet

The coolest guy on the planet title is up for grabs and Andy Henry is the name I aim to get there. SEO Experiment or waste of time - you decide. Getting Andy Henry and "the coolest guy on the planet" associated is the aim.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Monday, August 22, 2005

The coolest guy on the planet - Andy Henry

The coolest guy on the planet experiment continues..

I managed to strain my back over the weekend, so I'm a little slower than normal today :)

My family has a 'family olympics' day, where we all get together and play games for the day. This was great fun, but 'broke' me. Sunday followed with a gig (with my band) in a large country park. This was great fun and went really well, but playing my drumkit on a downhill slope didn't do anything to help my back. So this mornings 'gym' visit was just 1/2 hour in the swimming pool.

But at least I still made the effort and got to the gym, and I've just had an apple and banana for breakfast, so things are on-track.

Andy "the coolest guy on the planet" Henry